Rixos Hotels is launching Rixos The Palm Dubai30/06/2011
Rixos Hotels has announced the launch of Rixos The Palm Dubai, a combined hotel and residence project in Dubai. Located in the most prestigious part of Palm Island, frequently referred to as the “eighth wonder of the world”, Rixos The Palm Dubai will open to the public.
The project signifies the arrival of Rixos Hotels in the UAE and the region. Mr. Fettah Tamince, Chairman of Rixos Hotels stated: “It has been the vision and mission of Rixos Hotels to become a global player in the hotel arena.” Tamince continued: “Middle Eastern markets have always presented an invaluable investment opportunity for developing countries like Turkey and as a major hotel brand, we concentrate on key hotel and residence projects. We are thrilled to seal our presence in the region concurrently with our 10th year anniversary with an exclusive 5star project such as the Rixos The Palm Dubai.”
The hotel section of Rixos The Palm Dubai consists of 204 rooms. The project footprint which neighbours H.H. Sheikh Mohammad Al Maktoum's Palace and Sofouh Road, has an indoor area covering only 30% of the total available land. The remaining 70% is dedicated to gardens and a stunning beach promenade area. The hotel will feature contemporary style enriched characteristic Middle Eastern influences such as wide public areas, internal courtyards and terraces, reminiscent of the region’s traditional architecture.