RIXOS AND YOUR DIGITAL FOOTPRINT
1. What are tracers?
2. Our usage of tracers
3. Accepting, refusing or deleting tracers
1. WHAT ARE TRACERS?
Cookies are the most common form of tracers. Tracers are data used by servers to send information to a web browser or mobile application, and are then used by that browser or mobile application to return the information to the original server.
The information can be, for example, a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field, etc.
Whilst active, tracers are used to store information when a user accesses various pages of a website or mobile application or when this user returns to this website or mobile application at a later stage.
On the internet, there are different types of tracers:
- Session tracers, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or the website
- Persistent tracers, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them by changing the settings in your browser
2. OUR USAGE OF TRACERS
3. ACCEPTING, REFUSING OR DELETING TRACERS
To manage your consent to the use of tracers in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless mobile application, you can consult the "Terms and Conditions" section accessible from the home screen of the mobile application.
For our websites, you can manage your consent or refusal to use tracers on your terminal by clicking on the button below:
Regardless of what you choose, your browser also allows you to delete tracers from your device at any point.
The steps for managing and deleting tracers are different on each browser. These steps are described in the help menu in your browser. Remember to configure all the browsers on your different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.). The following are the steps for tracer management in the most common browsers:
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- For Opera™: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Click here to read the Accor Charter for protecting its customers' personal data : Data Protection Charter for customers' personal data.