A La Carte Restaurants Reservation Policy- For Rixos Hotels in UAE
A La Carte Restaurants Reservation Terms & Conditions
- The Hotel reserves the right to revise the operating hours of restaurants and bars according to functioning capacity.
- A minimum length of 3-night stay is required for A La Carte usage.
- For three-night stays, guests are eligible for complimentary use of two a la carte restaurants at maximum.
- For stays above 4 nights, guests are eligible for complimentary use of three times in a la carte restaurants maximum, however, extra usage can be requested and will be subject to availability
- A la carte restaurants must be booked in advance at the “restaurant reservation desk” located in the lobby, and bookings are subject to availability.
- Our table holding policy is up to 30 minutes from the reserved time. If you are not able to show up on time in any case, please inform us before 18:00 in order to avoid AED 100 fee per booking as a part of the no-show policy.
- As per our all-inclusive offering, guests are entitled to have dinner with unlimited in-house alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages at our a la carte restaurants.
- All bookings of the a la carte restaurants are subject to availability and the use of a la carte during the above-mentioned stay periods is not guaranteed.
- Please contact our Guest Relations Team from 09:00 until 17:00 by dialing “0” from your in-room telephone.
- The dress code in all a la carte restaurants is Smart Casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear full-length trousers, elegant jeans or tailored shorts and closed shoes. Slippers or Sandals are not allowed in our a la carte restaurants. UAE National attire is welcome.
- These Terms & Conditions are only applicable for Rixos Hotels in UAE; these conditions are subject to change for other regions/countries.